Our performance contracting approach is comprehensive, identifying a variety of ways to achieve savings and operational efficiencies.
Energy efficiency retrofits optimize and modernize your facilities by introducing proven improvements that lower energy, operating and capital costs while simultaneously improving your indoor environments and reducing your impact on the outdoor environment.
We align your facilities with your core business objectives. We evaluate a wide array of systems, equipment and processes in order to identify energy and operational efficiency opportunities that will improve overall facility performance. We begin by addressing the two most common root causes of excessive costs: 1) aging, inefficient or misapplied building technologies; and, 2) undefined or poorly aligned service levels.
Typical improvements include the following services:
- Heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Energy Management Systems
- Lighting – fixtures, controls, daylighting
- Doors and Weather Stripping
- Glass and Window Systems
- Roofing and Insulation
- Energy Evaluations – Preliminary and Audit Grade
- Financial Assistance – Funding, grants and rebates
- Detailed Energy Studies – Energy Conservation Measures (ECM)
- Proposal and Guarantee
- System Management